PSNTrophyWiki:Editor of the week
As a thank-you to the hardworking people who provide content to the wiki, we run an editor of the week contest, where we give a $10 PSN gift card to the editor who provides the most valuable contributions to the wiki over the preceding week. Details are provided below.
- The $10 gift card refers to US dollars, but this is not restricted to US editors. If you win, let us know your region and we will provide the closest approximately equal amount in your region's currency.
- To be eligible, you must provide at least one complete trophy guide and roadmap for a game, or the rough equivalent (e.g., providing partial trophy guides for numerous different games is OK too).
- You can copy guides onto our site that you have written for other sites, but preference will be given to original guides and original content. You absolutely cannot copy guides written by others without their permission.
- You can win multiple weeks in a row. There is no limit – keep providing great content, and keep winning.
- The contest runs every Sunday to the following Saturday – only edits made during that timeframe contribute to your eligibility for the contest.
- If you have a Youtube channel, feel free to use your video guides within trophy guides on the wiki. However, you are under no obligation to include video guides.
- If you wish to be considered for the contest in a given week, add your username to the section below.
- Currently, all winners are determined by User:Nathaniel (and no, User:Nathaniel is not eligible to win). If activity picks up on the wiki in the future, we may establish a judging panel or something like that.
- If you have any questions about the contest, contact User:Nathaniel.
Entrants for the week of November 26, 2017 - December 2, 2017Edit
- To enter the contest, place your name here as a link (e.g., User:Nathaniel).