Dark Souls 3
Dark Souls 3 is an action/adventure role-playing game in the Soulsborne series of video games, and sequel to Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2. Although the game has two large downloadable content packages, neither of them have any trophies.
Step 1: Play through the game, watching out for missablesEdit
To start, just play through the game and do as much of the game's optional content as you can. There are a few missables that you need to watch out for, though:
- Do not join Rosaria's Finger until after you obtain the "Darkmoon Loyalty" gesture and "Silver Cat Ring" from Sirris.
- Accept the 5 free levels that Yoel offers you, before you defeat the Abyss Watchers boss. To continue to be offered free levels, repeatedly kill yourself – you will be offered another free level after each death.
- You must get Heyzel to appear before defeating the Abyss Watchers boss. Refer to the guide for more info.
- Siegward's and Anri's questlines are missable. After defeating each boss, check to see if you can meet them anywwhere.
- Do not consume or use boss souls in this step. Period.