Bloodborne - Weapon Master trophy< Bloodborne
| Weapon Master |
|Description||Acquire a weapon of the highest level.|
To earn this trophy, you must upgrade a weapon to +10. This will take place over the course of your playthrough, and you should always keep your weapon as upgraded as possible, as having a strong weapon will make the game considerably easier. Upgrading your weapon costs a small amount of souls, plus some blood shards. Blood shards will be the limiting factor, and here are their costs for each upgrade level:
- +1: 3 blood shards
- +2: 5 blood shards
- +3: 8 blood shards
- +4: 3 twin blood shards
- +5: 5 twin blood shards
- +6: 8 twin blood shards
- +7: 3 blood chunks
- +8: 5 blood chunks
- +9: 8 blood chunks
- +10: 1 blood rock
You will find an abundance of blood shards, twin blood shards, and blood chunks as you play through the game. Blood shards are found in early-game areas, twin blood shards are found in mid-game areas, and blood chunks are found in late-game areas (Cainhurst, Mergo's Loft, etc.). They are sometimes dropped by enemies, especially gremlins (the small fast enemies that scurry away from you when they see you).
However, blood rocks are extremely rare and hard to come by. You can find them sometimes in chalice dungeons. You can also find a blood rock in the main game as follows:
- After killing Micolash, go to the lamp at Mergo's Loft: Middle and then head up a little bit until you find the cage elevator that leads back down.
- Get on this cage elevator, and as it is descending, you will see an open window directly in front of you. Go into this open window (as the cage is still moving) and follow the path.
- You will come across three very dangerous singing brain enemies that can quickly frenzy you, so make sure that you have Sedatives set as your quick-select item.
- After making it past those three enemies, you will find a lever. Pull this lever.
- After a cutscene plays, fall through the nearby hole in the floor. Escape from this room to make it back outside.
- In this outside area, look for a place you can safely drop off to the right. The item that is down there is a blood rock.
Trophy unlock imageEdit
- "Weapon Master" is a common trophy name that is used by more than 10 other games.