Bloodborne - Hunter's Essence trophy< Bloodborne
| Hunter's Essence |
|Description||Acquire all hunter weapons.|
This trophy requires you to find all regular weapons (e.g., swords, saws, axes, and so on) as well as all firearms (e.g., pistols, blunderbusses, and so on). There are also some "uncanny" and "lost" variations of weapons that can be found in chalice dungeons – these variations are not required for this trophy. Also, you do not need to have all weapons on you at one time. As long as you have ever held the weapon in your inventory, it will count. The weapons that you need are as follows:
- Beast Claw: Can be found in the Ailing Loran chalice dungeon, Layer 2. If you have trouble finding one, enter the chalice dungeon code "ccir6bu8" (after having already created a dungeon with the Ailing Loran chalice at least once yourself). In this particular dungeon, you will find the Beast Claw in a coffin in a side area that is between the Layer 1 boss and the Layer 2 lamp.
- Blade of Mercy: (missable) Find Eileen the Crow in the Yharnam sewers, by the rafters near the entrance. Kill her and pick up the Crow Hunter Badge that she drops. You can then buy the Blade of Mercy in the Hunter's Dream for 40,000 blood echoes. If you miss her your first time through the area, she should show up at the Grand Cathedral, but this is buggy. If you can't find her, just start New Game Plus and run right to the sewers - you can get to her in just a few minutes. Note that killing her will prevent you from getting some items and gestures that do not affect any trophies - you can alternatively complete her somewhat lengthy questline to get the Crow Hunter Badge.
- Burial Blade: Earn either the Honouring Wishes or Childhood's Beginning ending trophy, and then buy this weapon from the messenger shop in Hunter's Dream for 60,000 echoes.
- Chikage: After defeating Martyr Logarius at the top of Cainhurst and meeting Annalise, take a few steps back from her and kneel in front of her to join the Vilebloods. This will give you the Cainhurst Badge, which lets you buy Chikage for 50,000 blood echoes from the messenger shop in Hunter's Dream. If Alfred kills Annalise before you get this item, pick up the item from her corpse and use it at the big blob behind where you fought Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos. This will revive Annalise.
- Hunter Axe: Can be chosen as a starting weapon, or can be purchased for 1,100 echoes after finding the Saw Hunter Badge in the tunnel with the boar in Yharnam Sewers.
- Kirkhammer: Can be bought for 3,000 blood echoes after defeating the Cleric Beast.
- Logarius Wheel: Can be bought for 13,000 blood echoes after giving Alfred the Unaddressed Cainhurst Summons and then returning to Cainhurst to see what he does. The Unaddressed Cainhurst Summons can be found in the same room as Annalise in Cainhurst Castle. Alfred can be found in the Cathedral Ward, overlooking the entrance to the Forbidden Woods (after you have defeated Vicar Amelia).
- Ludwig's Holy Blade: Can be bought for 20,000 blood echoes after finding the Radiant Sword Hunter Badge in a chest near the top of the Healing Church Workshop.
- Reiterpallasch: Found in a chest in Cainhurst.
- Rifle Spear: Can be bought for 4,000 blood echoes after killing Gyula, the machine-gun firing hunter in Old Yharnam, and picking up the Powder Keg Hunter Badge from his corpse.
- Saw Cleaver: Can be chosen as a starting weapon, or can be purchased for 1,000 echoes after finding the Saw Hunter Badge in the tunnel with the boar in Yharnam Sewers.
- Saw Spear: Can be purchased for 1,000 echoes after finding the Saw Hunter Badge in the tunnel with the boar in Yharnam Sewers (can also be found as a treasure in the sewers, but it's easier to just buy it).
- Stake Driver: Can be bought for 8,000 blood echoes after killing Gyula, the machine-gun firing hunter in Old Yharnam, and picking up the Powder Keg Hunter Badge from his corpse.
- Threaded Cane: Can be chosen as a starting weapon, or can be purchased for 1,200 echoes after finding the Saw Hunter Badge in the tunnel with the boar in Yharnam Sewers.
- Tonitrus: Found in Advent Plaza on a body.
- Cannon: Found in the rafters in the large building in the Forbidden Woods behind the man who shoots a cannon at you. Find a window in that building to hop out of onto an exterior roof, and follow the path into the rafters of the building. This weapon is on a corpse leaning up against a gear.
- Evelyn: Found in a chest in Cainhurst castle, which is blocked off by three tables. To get to it, roll from the nearby mini-staircase onto one of the tables (yes, you character is capable of rolling from a staircase onto a table, but is not capable of just climbing up that waist-high table).
- Flamesprayer: After entering the Cathedral, go back and talk to Gilbert (he is behind the window right by the lamp at Central Yharnam). You can then buy this weapon for 8,000 blood echoes.
- Hunter Blunderbuss: Can be bought for 1,700 blood echoes.
- Hunter Pistol: Can be bought for 1,600 blood echoes.
- Hunter's Torch: Found near the start of Old Yharnam.
- Ludwig's Rifle: Can be bought for 10,000 blood echoes after finding the Radiant Sword Hunter Badge in a chest near the top of the Healing Church Workshop.
- Repeating Pistol: Can be bought for 3,000 blood echoes after defeating the Cleric Beast.
- Rosmarinus: Can be bought for 60,000 blood echoes after obtaining the badge that is hidden in the very dark room in the Choir area of the game (see the The Choir trophy for information about how to get there).
- Torch: Found next to the very first brute in the game, who is banging on the gate in Central Yharnam.
- Wooden Shield: Found in the Cathedral Ward.