Arcade Archives: Gradius
|Arcade Archives: Gradius|
|Trophies||7 0 2|
|100% difficulty||very easy|
|100% time||0.2 – 1 hours|
|Playthroughs needed||less than 1|
|Buy game from||PlayStation Store|
|List of Trophies|
Arcade Archives: Gradius is a retro game in the Arcade Archives series of video games. Like most Arcade Archives games, most of its trophies can be earned simply by opening the game's various options menus, and the remaining two trophies can be earned in 15 to 30 minutes or so. Its sequel is Arcade Archives: Gradius 2.
Once you're at the main menu of the game, press the button to open the main options menu, which earns you Settings can be accessed from here. . From that main options menu:
- choose the "Display Settings" option to earn Optimal display settings ,
- choose the "Game Settings" option to earn Customize game settings ,
- choose the "Button Settings" option to earn Set button configuration ,
- choose the "Manual" option and then scroll through all 8 pages to earn The manual has been read. ,
- choose the "Online rankings" option to earn Aim to be the best! , and
- choose the "Game Reset" option to earn Game Reset .
Step 2: Play the game and earn at least 57,300 pointsEdit
The final two trophies, Record score and Mark high score , require you to actually play the game. In particular, you must get a high score of at least 57,300 points in the game. Normally you will get this many points by the end of level 2 or so, but see the individual trophy descriptions if you need help.
- Arcade Archives: Gradius trophy guide at PlaystationTrophies.org